Agreement between ARENA Storage and Client
Thank you for visiting the ARENA Storage Website. This website is only made available to clients to allow them to learn more about self-storage, check the availability of personal or business storage units, make valid requests, or conduct other business with the storage provided. ARENA Storage is referred to as “we,” “us,” “our,” or “www.arenastorage.ae.” When a client navigates the website or contacts us to make a reservation for a self-storage unit online, we refer to that client as “you.”
You consent to be legally bound by the agreement by accessing or using this website in any way whatsoever. Please refrain from using this website if you do not agree to all terms and conditions. Your continued use of our website after we make changes or other modifications to the Agreement, at our sole discretion, signifies your acceptance of the updated or amended Agreement.
To use this website, you represent and warrant that:
- You are over the age of 18
- You are in a position to establish a legally-binding duty.
- You’ll abide by this Agreement when using this website.
- You will only use this website to make lawful reservations for yourself or another person you are legally permitted to represent
- Your submissions to this website are truthful, honest, relevant, and inclusive.
You agree to keep your login details secure and to oversee and be fully liable for any login attempts if you book a storage unit or do other transactions with ARENA Storage. At any point during the process, including but not limited to breaching this Agreement, we reserve the right to refuse access to anybody to this website and the self-storage units we provide.